viernes, 19 de abril de 2013

The two best sites to make money online

money

There are many sites on the Internet promising fast and easy money, most of them don't work, I reviewed a lot of sites, and the one's I used to make this review are the ones that you can make the most money.


Of course they have a catch, after all they are not going to give their money away, if you want to have a steady income, you'll need time and effort.



webanswers:

Here, you get paid to answer questions, you answer questions and the revenue is shared among all the people who have answered, but if the person who asks the question, chooses your answer as the best. Then you get the 100% of the revenue that that page makes.

So the trick is to write a lot of answers with good grammar and good content, and when you have a cache of answers; that answers continue to make money every time someone clicks an ad, of course someone from outside the site, you can't click on ads.

I think is one of the better sites to make money because you don't have to write as much as in another sites.

This site is associated with ad sense, so if you already have a site on ad sense this is a good way to add some money to your other sites income.

To be eligible to link your Ad-sense account or to create a new one with this site, you need to answer 50 questions first, in the site it says you need 50 awarded answers but that no longer stands, it hasn't been updated yet.

Those answers can't be a one liner or with bad grammar or you wont get invited to link to Ad- sense.

You won't lose the questions you answered before getting Ad-sense, once you get your Ad-sense ads will appear on all the questions you answered since you registered.

You'll be wondering how much money people make, well it depends, the more questions you have answered the more money you make, they have to be quality answers not one liners.

The average person, makes about 100$ each month. That’s when you have at least 1000 questions answered and you enter everyday and answer at least 5 questions.

After you have about 2000 to 3000 answered questions you don't need to enter everyday to answer questions, the passive income is greater. 

If you answer more than 10 questions every day, and have knowledge on categories that have high numbers of searches on Google like, taxes, law, health and pets you can win more than 200$ each month.

The good thing is that it's a lot easier to get approved by ad sense with this site, than with a blogger blog, they are both hosted sites so you can put ads on blogger when you got approved for webanswers, of course if it's any other site that is not hosted you'll have to get approved for this other site, but if you get denied you don't lose your ad sense account.

Hubpages is also hosted so if you have an account with ad sense you don't have to apply, you can link it directly.

Look at a senior member post that explains everything you need to know:

Written for NEW Members: Stuff You Didn't Know You Need To Know

Go take a look at the questions and answers and see if it's good for you!


Hub pages:  http://hubpages.com/

Update - June 10 2013- at the end.

I don't know much about this site, because I don't use it, but I know people who use it, and are very happy doing it.

On this site you make money writing articles, if you get visits you make money, they are also associated with ad sense but also pay within the site.

You get money from ad sense for external links that people click and you make money from the site itself for the visits and comments people make.

You can make good money if you write articles on hot topics and if you associate your account with Amazon and other companies and then write articles reviewing their products.

Of course the down side is, that you have to write a lot more here than in other sites, you won't start earning much until you have a least 30 or 40 hubs (that's how they call their articles)

The good thing is that those articles will keep making money for years, even if you don't enter the site for long periods of time.


Update - June 10 2013- 

I've been using Hubpages with no results for a while now, I have 12 hubs
and I have even won the rising star awards, but I only have comments on two of my hubs, and little views.

Iv'e been denied by Ad-sense for low content even though each hub as to hubpages standards is more than 1500 words.


I just needed 70 answers of 150 words average to get Ad-sense with Webanswers.


The hubs are complicated to write because you can't copy paste from your works written in word, they have these capsules, where you can post 2 to 3 paragraphs  and have to add more each time, so it takes a long time to make a hub.


I tried to find people that makes money with Hubpages but I haven't found any, all the post about how they are making money are old, before Google did the penguin update and many websites got penalized.


People in recent posts says they don't make much money just cents.


And I understand, I get more Google searches from this blogs with 11 entries than what I get from Hubpages with 12 hubs twice as long, both of them with SEO keywords.


So I don't recommend using Hubpages over a blog or over other site.




List of all my posts in English 


Click image to go to English site

15 comentarios:

http://moonlake.hubpages.com dijo...

Hubpages is having problems. My traffic there and it seems all others has dropped to half of what it was just a month ago, a few more days and I will end up with no views. Hubpages blames it on Google but I think it has more to do with all the changes going on with Hubpages. Found your blog interesting.

Ailidh Liusaidh dijo...

I think it has to do mainly with Google,and this month with summer vacations earnings have gone down not only in hubpages but in all google partnered sites, I mainly use webanswers and earnings this month are only cents.

As of yesterday many partnered sites are having zero earnings and zero views, there's something wrong with google and the partnered sites, because ads are not showing on this sites.

Anónimo dijo...

wonderful points altogether, you simply gained a emblem new reader.
What might you suggest in regards to your submit that you
just made some days in the past? Any sure?


my site - earn money online

Ailidh Liusaidh dijo...

Hi, Anonymous,I'm not sure what your'e referring to, but just as an update, The webanswers site was without ads for 4 days,Somethehing caused Google to take the ads off the site.

Now it's all fixed again, and everybody is making money again, not as much as in June but some, I hope is because the summer and hope soon it will be better, but Google updates harm many sites.

If you asked what we could do about the loss of views and the low income on this sites, I don't think we can do much, these site's are partnered and we users depend on the site administrators to place the rights ads and to get rid of poor or troublesome content that will make it worse for all of us.

In our site we can do more, we can Use SEO research change ads types, write longer and better posts and publitize our content.

I don't know what will happen to this sites, webanswers will hold, because is not so complicated to use and it doesn't require as much effort, but hubpages is another thing many people are taking their hubs to other sites, it takes too long to write a hub for just getting cents when you have as much as 30.

Thanks for your visit, and nice site you have, is very helpful

Anónimo dijo...

Can I simply just say what a comfort to find someone who really knows what they're talking about online.
You definitely realize how to bring a problem to light and
make it important. More people must read this and understand this side of the story.
I was surprised you aren't more popular given that you certainly have the gift.


Here is my web site :: http://webfortunevault.org

Ailidh Liusaidh dijo...

Thanks a lot for your kind words, the differnce for me is that I try to help people that are looking for a real way to make money, I have been searching myself and know how frustrating it is, to find little to no information, people who lie saying they make a lot of money etc, I know what people a looking for and what is important in online money making, because Iv'e been searching myself for a long time.

--------------------------------

The link you shared, takes me to your profile page at Ncr headlines,I can reach your homepage from there if I follow the link, but you may want to fix that, so the webpage appears directly, thanks again for your comment.

Anónimo dijo...

Hello to all, since I am genuinely keen of reading this web site's post to be updated daily.
It contains pleasant data.

Here is my homepage ... conservatories

Ailidh Liusaidh dijo...

Thanks Anom user, nice of you to stop and say hi.


Sorry to say that I tried to visit your homepage and it gave me a "page not found" message.

Anónimo dijo...

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep
it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later on. Many thanks

Stop by my web site :: make money online

Ailidh Liusaidh dijo...

Thanks a lot Anom user!

I try to make posts simple and fun to read, if not I get bored writing them too!

Take care i'll hang by your site!

Anónimo dijo...

I just couldn't leave your site before suggesting that I extremely loved the usual info an individual provide on your
visitors? Is going to be again steadily to check out new posts

Also visit my webpage: www - www.acaibeerekaufen24.de,

Ailidh Liusaidh dijo...

Thanks a lot! i'm glad you came by and left a comment!

I liked your site I don't know German but I do like berries and they have a lot of healthy benefits!

Anónimo dijo...

Stunning quest there. What occurred after? Take care!

Have a look at my blog: are online poker sites rigged

Ailidh Liusaidh dijo...

Hi,If your'e asking about the disappearance of the ads, they came back, it seems webanswers fixed whatever bothered Google and in a week they brought the ads back.

Google adsense has many updates they launch a new bot, looks for sites with poor content, so the revenue of the sites drop, since every update gets more strict with content.

What happened in webanwsers has happened before, is a big site so you can't control everybody's content, so if someone puts content that is not liked by Google's bot that comes by, first they take the ads away and then they ask.
..................
Interesting site you have very helpful!

Anónimo dijo...

Hello. And Bye.